We just launched Luru Workflows for HubSpot. If your team uses HubSpot as your CRM and Slack as your internal collaboration tool, you should definitely try this out. Luru workflows allows you to build triggers for any condition, send bi-directional alerts and access an update HubSpot right from within Slack.
How is Luru Workflows different from HubSpot Workflows?
Glad you asked. HubSpot workflows is indeed a powerful feature to automate your sales workflows. Luru workflows allows you to do all that and even more
- With Luru Workflows, you can update HubSpot Records as part of the notification right within Slack
- You can create scheduled workflows that run at specified time. For example, you can create a workflow that runs “every Monday and alerts you about large value deals which have no activity in the last 15 days” or “every Friday and alerts with list of deals that were marked lost”
Ideas to get you Inspired
Here are a few ideas for you to get started on your automation journey
- Alert the product group slack whenever a deal is lost due to missing features
- Alert the Sale Rep when a deal closing this quarter has no activity for more than 10 days
- Notify when deal a deal moves to a specific stage , but the MEDDPICC fields are missing
- Notify when a deal value drops increases significantly
The no code workflow builder allows you to create as many workflows as you would like. We have created an ebook for you if you are looking for more automation ideas to optimize your sales processes.
Go ahead and take workflows for a spin