Careers at Luru
Luru was founded with a mission to delight Sales Reps. CRMs were built to appease the Sales leader and not the end-users. CRMs don’t add any value to the Sales rep and in fact they impede their flow of work. Keeping their pipeline updated is a chore and takes away precious time from selling. We believe AEs should not have to move away from the flow of their work to ensure sales processes and playbooks are followed. So we built Luru - a zero-friction revenue workspace that is omnipresent.
Luru was founded in 2022 by Karthik, Sanjeeth, Sid and Anand who were CXOs at Exotel (Asia’s largest customer communication platform).
About the Role
We are hiring our founding cohort of Sales folks at Luru. As one of the first Sales hires, you will be in the thick-of-things and will get a ring side view of a SaaS startup’s growth journey. As a Senior SDR, you will be working closely with the founders and the marketing team to develop a deep understanding of our customer and their needs, create and iterate over processes including outbound prospecting and qualification of leads. You will be given complete freedom and ownership to achieve relevant pipeline targets.
What will you do?
1. Own and co-manage the Sales funnel from Prospecting to Qualification
2. Generate a qualified lead pipeline of B2B Mid-market customers
3. Follow and Iterate over, outbound and inbound sales playbooks
4. Create and manage account books of our various customer segments
5. Create great prospecting emails and calling sequences
6. Collaborate with the marketing team to help figure out what strategies work best for qualified lead generation
You are a good fit if
1. You have 2-3 years of experience in sales/business development roles in SaaS companies
2. You have strong communication and analytical skills
3. You have experience in following and iterating over outbound prospecting playbooks
4. You have consistently achieved your targets (bonus points if you initially failed to hit your numbers for a short while and then fought back to smash your targets)
5. You are keen to learn and are looking to improve yourself
What you can expect from Luru
Impact - The work you do will be impactful and you will be part of the founding sales team and leave your mark on the Sales tech space
Great learning experience - Being part of the early stage growth of Luru will throw challenges that you may not have faced before. Working out solutions together as a team will make you a battle-hardened sales wizard
Growth opportunities - We believe that everyone, if given the right opportunity, has the ability to punch above their weight and grow into different roles. What matters is the drive to succeed and a willingness to learn
Perks - A Competitive salary, Flexible leave policy, health insurance for you and your dependents
Fun workplace - A happy and healthy work environment to ensure you do the best work of your life :)
If you are good fit to the role, drop up your updated profile to - email@example.com